Continuous Handle Hand Truck
Manufacturer: Fairbanks Company
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Made in the U.S.A.
Push or pull style for excellent mobility with one or two hands. A tall truck for handling bulky loads in terminals, warehouses, offices, and factories.
Fairbanks Continuous Handle Hand Truck offers:
- Robotically welded for greater consistency
- Green epoxy powder coated for a longer-lasting finish
- D-Lock axle flattened on one side so it cannot rotate and cause wear
- Back lip on nose plate adds strength while holding small loads in place
- Large 8" x 14" nose plate with Super Slik™ raised runners to help slide load on and off with minimal effort
- Curved crossbars hold the load in place
- Stair climbers provide added frame strength and ease loads over stairs and curbs
- Rugged ball-bearing wheels for longer wear
- Model Info