Dual-Grip Handle Hand Truck
Manufacturer: Fairbanks Company
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Made in the U.S.A.
Two-hand operation balances difficult loads with ease. A general-purpose truck for moving merchandise in shipping rooms, factories, stores, and offices.
Fairbanks Dual-Grip Handle Hand Truck offers:
- Robotically welded for greater consistency
- Green epoxy powder coated for a longer-lasting finish
- D-Lock axle flattened on one side so it cannot rotate and cause wear
- Back lip on nose plate adds strength while holding small loads in place
- Large 8"x 14" nose plate with Super Slik raised runners to help slide load on and off with minimal effort
- Curved crossbars hold the load in place
- Extra-long stair climbers provide added frame strength and ease loads over stairs and curbs
- Rugged ball-bearing wheels for longer wear
- Model Info