EZY-TILT Pallet Truck
Manufacturer: Valley Craft
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 5-7 days
These pallet trucks are specially designed for use with plastic mini pallets. The steel, double-forked shoe locks into position automatically and is easily released by tripping a foot lever. Pallet truck forks are available in two standard lengths. Replaceable parts include shoes, axles, wheels and tires for easy service and longer life. Optional aluminum frame is lighter than its steel counterpart, but just as reliable. Constructed of 1-5/16”, spark-resistant tubing, aluminum is recommended for services when the truck must be transported, and for use around corrosive materials.
- Excellent system for bags and sacks of product
- Form-fitted joints and solid welds, with reinforcement intentionally placed at the points of greatest stress
- 11/8-inches outer diameter steel tubing with form-fitted joints and solid welds
- Mold-on rubber wheels
- Available with optional hand brakes.
- 1” steel axle is encased in a protective housing.
- Frame: 48"H x 14-1/2"W
- 11" shoe plates
- 14 gauge frame
- Replaceable parts include shoes, axles, wheels and tires for easy service and longer life.
Note: This model uses Molded-On Solid Tires which do not disassemble, therefore the entire wheel needs replaced if damaged.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including steel, aluminum and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
- Model Info