F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
Freight and Warehouse Trucks offer the ultimate in strength and capacity. Constructed of rectangular structural tube frames and reinforced with steel tube cross bars, these hand trucks are nearly indestructible.
Used predominantly for hauling extremely heavy loads and bagged goods such as seed, dog food and fertilizer. Handle mounted legs allow the truck to double as a semi-live skid.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Specially formed one piece side member and handle increase strength reducing weight and cost. The all-welded frames are maintenance free, and are up to 30% lighter than comparable wood frame models
- 2" x 1-1/2", 14-gauge rectangular tubing
- Heavy-duty steel frame models have parallel frames and leg assemblies to allow for horizontal positioning
- Wheel guards on tapered frames to protect loads
- 10" diameter mold-on rubber wheels with hardened roller bearings and zerk fittings for lubrication
- Vinyl hand grips
- Cold rolled steel axles
- Electrostatically applied "Alert" orange enamel finish
- Made in USA