Hardwood Deck Platform Truck
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
- Deck constructed of 1" domestic hardwood stock.
- Full width reinforcing members of 1" domestic hardwood stock.
- Deck assembly is nailed and glued for additional strength.
- Deck is course sanded and sealed to resist skidding and humidity.
- Caster mounting bolt heads are recessed to provide a smooth load platform.
- One piece, removable push handle constructed of 1-5/16" OD round steel tubing.
- Bolt-on, cast steel handle mounting pockets, include set screws to secure the push handle.
- 2 swivel and 2 rigid, industrial grade casters bolted directly to the hardwood deck.
- Casters are zinc plated and feature dual ball bearing raceways for easy rollability and zerk fittings for lubrication.
- Industrial strength wheels have cast steel centers, molded rubber treads, hardened roller bearings and zerk fittings for lubrication.
- Electrostatically applied "Alert" orange enamel finish on push handle and pockets.