FOB: East Coast warehouse
The plasticwood platform truck — a combination of modern technology with traditional design — can handle the most adverse conditions.
Fairbanks Plasticwood Platform Trucks offer:
- The deck is made of solid, high-density, polyethylene/polypropylene recycled plastics
- The non-porous deck is 100% waterproof and will not warp, rot, splinter, chip, peel, rust or crack and never requires painting or varnishing
- It is corrosion resistant to industrial solvents, oils, greases, mild acids and alkaline
- The 1-1/2” thick deck boards are tongue and grooved for added strength and are securely attached to the 1-1/2” thick cross battens
- Durable epoxy powder coated finish on all metal parts
- Standard casters are rubber/mold-on (RT), full pneumatic (FPN) or high-capacity rubber/mold-on (HC). Contact Material Flow for other wheel options
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Handles sold separately. See Available Options tab below.