Static Carts are the most widely used Topper Industrial Ergo-Cart. Similar to platform trucks, static carts can be used as a single push cart, but unlike most platform trucks they are very rugged and can be tugged with multiple carts in tow.
All Static Carts from Topper Industrial are designed with a rigid structural steel tubing, a sheet metal deck, a steel handle, 4 poly mold-on casters with a floor lock.
• 6 caster configuration for heavy capacities and optimal maneuverability.
• Rhino lined deck for noise reduction and skid resistance.
• Extendable handle with retractable dunnage holder.
• Corner guides or pockets for easy positioning when loading.
• Baked on powder coat for a durable long lasting finish.
• Pintle ring and auto coupler tow package.
• Topper easy release hitch and coupler tow package.
• Top hats with multiple shelving units.
• Rigid platform risers that may be used if multiple heights are required. Usually when there is a height difference from one container or pallet to another.
• Formed dunnage for awkward parts.
• Auto floor brake that requires no floor lock and it can only be disengaged by depressing and holding the handle lever which will automatically engage when released.
• Lift guides for use with pneumatic or hydraulic lifts.