Steel Bound Oak Tilt Style Platform Trucks
Manufacturer: Fairbanks Company
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Not only built for strength and durability by using the "Commander" series platform, but also extremely maneuverable.
Fairbanks Steel Bound Oak Tilt Style Platform Trucks offer:
- 1" thick, kiln-dried, machined tongue-and-groove oak decking
- Square-jointed, oak deck boards are bolted to a steel angle outer frame
- Reinforcing cross battens
- Bolted construction allows for greater shock absorption
- Countersunk bolts provide a smoother platform
- 8" x 2-1/2" center load wheels roll on a common axle which is mounted with strong, semi-steel axle supports
- One 23-5-RT swivel caster is mounted at each end in the "S" style pattern, allowing this heavy-duty tilt truck to pivot within its own length
- Optional handles can be mounted on both ends for improved maneuverability in either direction
Handles sold separately. See Available Options tab below.
- Model Info